Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In your arms What you should know

This is a cool, cool of the morning session and your favorite top, three large rocks, on foot, hiding creatures to keep them on the basis of the two sides. What's more, we went to sleep about an hour before dawn, and now that Sun has exudes warmth on your back you see the deer, migrating to their litter box after a good night of food in camps corn from the bottom of your comb. They took the face of evilResponsible for the plans presented themselves and gave everything they could with the rangefinder. You have planned this record since last season and now all that needs money is a good cooperate and finish the way you always set your dreams.

With the perfect hunting once in the head, there is! The nice 6x6 whitetail you saw last year as a 4x4, and it is right in your way shootout. The gun is ready, the spirit is willing, everything is ready andGo bordered to 100 meters. The crosshairs are directly on the shoulders, and this is the first moment of truth. A slight hiss, not enough to scare him, but enough to make him stop what he did. A long slow breath and press the shutter button. Bang !!!!! He's gone? N. ... running at full speed for the draw and out of sight. How is this possible? Everything was perfect, but somehow, after all your plans, is shot down. He takes the knife to check the true distanceDistance again, that was correct. With the idea in mind that you are missing is the bloody slide Ridge is not alone. Think about all the time dreaming of the possibility of you and what might hurt them.

Wow .... evoke nightmares, because reading for all hunters out there. I am sure that my family history, or was it may be the case. But until today I still do not understandas I lost. But I have some ideas. What I continue to blame the observation in my gun. I had just bought the gun last year, after the season was over and had a total cost of putting on shipyards would allow me to count the flies on a deer is returned when the 200th ' I bought it, the winter had set in their usual brutality, so that I can do at the shooting range until June to play with my new toy. There I started to turnwithout any real idea of ​​what I was doing other than trying to hit the target. I shot my new gun almost 30 times that day, because man, he is good for the new weapon to shoot and see how he felt the counter-plated pieces. I just wish I was torn to pieces the target as well. I made adjustment after adjustment and when I did, I have 15 holes in my objective, which was 14 "x 14" space so I thought it was pretty good.

I knew I had to go back and shoot some more, 'but I neededmore ammunition in any case, I called him one day. Two days later I went to buy more tanks, and he tasted the first two boxes offered me $ 80 for grenades went anyway because I just wanted to target. The next weekend I went to the beach and went through the same agony that I set my scope just had the same results. Unfortunately, it was the last chance I have in mind to make the area before the opening of hunting season. But hey, it's a good size deer target Ibe able to have success when I see it. Only after my hunting accident that I discovered what was wrong.

First .... Sighting of a rifle will not be fun, too. This is a process that takes time, and, above all, patience. You can not go out and shoot a gun but powerful and wait to be precise. There are variables that must be considered. The barrel is hot, which is the trajectory of the ball, you shoot all the changes. Racedirt, the same result. So and so on.

The right way is something like that. Get a shootout sled to ensure that the weapon is in the same position for each shot. Select the slide on the table when they can move again. Always buy the same type of bullets or invite you to ensure that the same thing. A ball is a ball, no matter what the box says! Shoot Your Gun 3 times on the same target, the target in the same way each time, before making any adjustments. CleanYour weapon after 3 shots and then make adjustments so that the cold front barrel line for the next 3 hits. Do not adjust your options. After each shot, you do not define a model to develop and, if that's what you want to achieve. Time is another factor that most people do not take into account, but if you hunt in an area that is essentially cold in the winter to have a gun except in summer. A rule of thumb is for every 25 degreesThe temperature can drop your projectile up to 1 inch for every hundred meters. I'm not more technical, but I know that falls exponentially over the years.

You will find that if you try, will be covered in your adventure easier and provide us with the precision for that special moment arrives, though. Until then, turn right and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment