Saturday, October 9, 2010

How to make your property into a paradise of Virginia

I'll share with you how I did my property in the paradise of Virginia, and what should be done. I own 150 acres in southwestern Michigan, which I bought in 1989. Until 1995, we have, I turned my family and friends all the brands that gave us a chance and not shoot. All these changes in 1995 when I shot a buck that scored 120 per year. After that day, I looked at research on how to get more deer.

The following season I started to put new ideas and conceptson my property. My first rule was, if you hit you had installed. She took care of people who just want to shoot everyone. I put 20 acres in a safe area. We have also begun to turn ago. After a few years ago we started over 2 1 / 2 and see 3 1 / 2 years and a fine of $ killed each year. Then I went to the neighbors and tried to get on board.

During the next time I started adding food plots and a better habitat. I made sure food wasavailable to deer throughout the year. I had the clover, alpha, wheat, chicory, rye, corn, beans, cabbage, and many others. I have a net of 10 hectares and has some recording, has a pond and began to pine for my plant in the field.

I also have about 25 apple trees, the property is now owned by my favorite Whitetails around, I deer of my neighbors who have had the best beds in the ground began to shoot. While his country was still open, I'd be creating a thick blanket. I also have a little 'oreLicks.

My future plans include the addition of coverage of the road trip, even though my open fields, neighbors. Located in a pine forest in the middle of an open field and scale that is a safety zone to protect the winter and more. I also intend to plant about 10 acres of switchgrass.

Meanwhile, we have $ 25, which shot 120 or better, which gets the best results, a pointer 165 9. I think I have more details on Boone & Crockett, to my property.In the meantime, I like the wildlife habitat and food source property, as well as hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment